The Power of Hope
Motivation • Optimism • Purpose
"If you think you will fail, you will fail. If you think you will succeed, you will succeed. Either way, you are right.”
– Paramahansa Yogananda
What is this program about?
This program counters the negative news cycle by teaching you to reclaim your attention and focus on what nurtures you, harnessing the placebo effect to boost your physical and mental health.
You'll learn a music-based meditation to inspire hope, enabling you to recharge like Iron Man with his power source. Another world is not just possible, it is probable.
Why is it important?
- Optimism fosters resilience, enabling individuals to bounce back from setbacks and challenges.
- Numerous studies suggest that maintaining an optimistic mindset contributes to better physical and mental health.
- When people believe in a positive outcome, they are more likely to persevere, work hard, and stay focused on achieving their objectives.
- Optimistic individuals tend to approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset. Instead of getting overwhelmed by difficulties, they view challenges as temporary and solvable, leading to more effective and creative problem-solving.
- Maintaining a hopeful outlook can inspire and uplift others, creating a supportive and collaborative environment where collective efforts can lead to shared success.
By the end of the program you will be clear about:
- The Biology of Optimism
- Developing Emotional Immunity
- Re-directing your attention to reframe negative bias
- Building resilience and pre-empting burnout
- Transforming toxic positivity into authentic positivity
- Meditation techniques to stimulate hope
- The power of perspective
The program could be run online or in person, and is adaptable to different lengths as needed:
- One-hour keynote
- 6-week 90-minute sessions
- 6-week 60-minute sessions
- Full-day event
- Half-day event
"Seldom have we needed hope more than we need it now. Ever since I've known Dada I've been inspired by his genuine optimism and playful spirit. He can make any subject fun, but Hope is especially in his wheelhouse. This program is not be missed.”
– Mark Friedman former Mayor of El Cerrito, California.
More Monk's Dude Corporate Programs
Not exactly the program you are looking for?